Friday 16 April 2010

Awards or Recognition

I just realised that the use and point of award shows is pointless really. I dont get it. Maybe thats why I havent watched any award event in like... I dont know....forever. Lets face it now, its forever the exact people who scoop the award and the rest have to clap and pretend its all right. No it is not. I worked hard. Just as much as you did or even more. I think they should have like a recognition ceremony. Where we just acknowledge those that have worked hard in like, lets see...5years. If not then why bother? In music they all going to go to Beyonce, Katy Price, 50 Cent, Jay Z. Film it will be Avatar Movie nominated for 11 academy awards... Oh come on! There other chidren? Lets just recognise them thats all. Im sure Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada will not agree with me. Truth be told designers look forward to award shows because thats when the stars come out to shine in their creations. So whats it going to be folks? AWARDS OR RECOGNITION

No comments:

Post a Comment